Dongbu Corporation operates the Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001:2015, an international standard, as follows.
To execute eco-friendly projects, Dongbu Corporation operates the following process.
- Establish on-site environmental policy
- Analyze and predict environmental impact
- Review the existing institution and collects local residents opinion
- Education for the staff members’ capability
- Compliance with the eco-friendly management standard
- Prepare a responsive system for emergency
- Check the appropriateness of environmental management
- Monitor the external environmental changes
- Rectify any unfitness and take the cautionary actions
- Continuous effort to improve the performance
Environmental Management System
It is an official certification by A 3rd party (certificate authority)
which evaluates the placement and practice of a company’s
effective environmental management system and determines
the appropriateness of the system.
- 1996. 09 ISO 14001 certification acquisition (BVQI)
- 1998. 05 ISO 14001 certification modification (KFQ)
- 2006. 06 ISO 14001 certification modification (BSI Korea)
- 2016. 06 ISO 14001 certification modification (TUV Korea)
Civil engineering, building and housing, plants (incl. chemistry, power, environmental and industrial facilities), fire works, planning and development of electrical work and communication construction, project management, procurement, construction operation service.